Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

Firefox removes text formatting of any program on Mac

Márlon

I recently switched from another browser to Firefox, and overall, I'm enjoying it. However, there's one thing that bothers me, and I'm not sure if it's a Firefox setting specific to my laptop (Mac), but every time I try to copy text from files stored on my laptop and paste them into online editors in Firefox (Like Google Docs), the text is automatically formatted when I paste it (Cmd +P). With other browsers, this feature works as expected, preserving the formatting of the text, but in Firefox, it doesn't. I've tried disabling Enhanced Tracking Protection, but nothing seems to work. Could anyone give me a hand with that?

I recently switched from another browser to Firefox, and overall, I'm enjoying it. However, there's one thing that bothers me, and I'm not sure if it's a Firefox setting specific to my laptop (Mac), but every time I try to copy text from files stored on my laptop and paste them into online editors in Firefox (Like Google Docs), the text is automatically formatted when I paste it (Cmd +P). With other browsers, this feature works as expected, preserving the formatting of the text, but in Firefox, it doesn't. I've tried disabling Enhanced Tracking Protection, but nothing seems to work. Could anyone give me a hand with that?

Alle antwurden (1)

You can paste as plain text by right-clicking > "Paste Without Formatting" (Cmd+Shift+V). Some sites require holding down the Shift key while right-clicking to show the browser's context menu.