Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

YouTube video playback speed setting not working

mt3ch

I cannot change the playback speed on YouTube recently (about a week). Videos play without issue but using the option to change playback speed does not affect the speed.

Is it a Firefox problem or a YouTube problem? Anyone else experiencing this?

I cannot change the playback speed on YouTube recently (about a week). Videos play without issue but using the option to change playback speed does not affect the speed. Is it a Firefox problem or a YouTube problem? Anyone else experiencing this?

Alle antwurden (2)

Hello,

I don't have that problem (see screenshot), so I'm afraid that it's something on your end.

Maybe an add-on that's causing this (if you have any add-ons, that is) ?

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-firefox-issues-using-safe-mode.

Himanshu prabhakar said

Hello, I don't have that problem (see screenshot), so I'm afraid that it's something on your end.

I can display the menu, it is the actual playback speed change that doesn't work.

Are you on Linux, Mac or Windows? I am using Ubuntu Linux.

Bewurke troch mt3ch op