Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

How do I create an event from an email that is ALREADY open?

gbrown2036

I know I can right-click an email in the Inbox list and CONVERT TO -> EVENT but what if the email is ALREADY open in a new window? Is it not possible to create an event directly from an opened email window? Thanks

I know I can right-click an email in the Inbox list and CONVERT TO -> EVENT but what if the email is ALREADY open in a new window? Is it not possible to create an event directly from an opened email window? Thanks

Alle antwurden (2)

sfhowes said

There is an extension to add a Convert to Event button to the Mail Toolbar, which is useful if you open messages in the Message Pane or tabs, but not if they are opened in windows. https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/lightningbutton/

Thanks for the info but, yes, I'm wanting to do this from a new window, not from a tab.

Bug 575413 I think refers

But perhaps we have another bug in that we should I think be using the same toolbar be it in a tab or a window.