Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Oplost Argivearre

Having problems with Firefox to upload photos to Facebook recently. How can I fix this? It works on Chrome.

Smurfie

Hi Everyone. I have used Firefox for years and in the last 2 weeks I am having problems uploading photos to Facebook. they just don't load. I get an error message. Mostly to the Cover Photos and on my profile page on Facebook. I tried Chrome today and it works on Chrome but not with Firefox. Does anyone know how I can make Firefox compatible with Facebook again as I see Facebook has done some changes to Groups.? That could be the problem. Thanks

Hi Everyone. I have used Firefox for years and in the last 2 weeks I am having problems uploading photos to Facebook. they just don't load. I get an error message. Mostly to the Cover Photos and on my profile page on Facebook. I tried Chrome today and it works on Chrome but not with Firefox. Does anyone know how I can make Firefox compatible with Facebook again as I see Facebook has done some changes to Groups.? That could be the problem. Thanks

Alle antwurden (3)

Keazen oplossing

Do you have an ad-blocker installed in Firefox? If so, you need to update that or disable it.

Thanks asadotzler I updated ad-block on Firefox and it solved my Facebook problem of not being able to upload images to my groups. You are a Star *

Have disabled ad blocker and STILL cannot upload photos to FaceBook. I have no problem with doing it on Opera .Any ideas .Thanks in advance --Chinnooden