Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

unable to login to gmail via google, won't take google password

jamesrcampa

using thunderbird, I cannot login to G-Mail. imap.googlemail.com: , the password won't work but will work using g-mail through google. what password do I us and how do I find it?

using thunderbird, I cannot login to G-Mail. imap.googlemail.com: , the password won't work but will work using g-mail through google. what password do I us and how do I find it?

Alle antwurden (1)

Sounds like you need to set up an App password in Google to use Thunderbird. It is part of 2-Step Verification.

Google: 2-Step Verification info Sign in using App Passwords App passwords