Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

Can't log in on gmail account since they introduced two stage verification

brian.ramsden

Since g-mail introduced their two stag verification I haven't been use my g-mail account. When I go to the inbox or sent items box I get the attached two error messages. I have tried re-entering the password (which works on g-mail direct), the message just comes back. What do I need to do to get round this problem?

Since g-mail introduced their two stag verification I haven't been use my g-mail account. When I go to the inbox or sent items box I get the attached two error messages. I have tried re-entering the password (which works on g-mail direct), the message just comes back. What do I need to do to get round this problem?
Keppele skermôfbyldingen

Alle antwurden (1)

Is the authentication method OAuth2 or normal password? If it isn't OAuth2, change to that for the incoming and outgoing servers, remove passwords from Saved Passwords in Preferences, restart TB, enter the account (not app) password in the OAuth window to allow TB access. Cookies must be accepted in TB Preferences/Privacy & Security for OAuth to function.