Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Oplost Argivearre

Don't want tab suggestions

owen09

With old firefox, my bookmarks would always be at the top of the list when I started typing into a new tab. For example, I have youtube.com/subscriptions bookmarked, and when typing youtube, my bookmark would auto complete. How do I get rid of the new suggestions? I don't want to have to arrow down once every time I am trying to go to a specific part of a website.

With old firefox, my bookmarks would always be at the top of the list when I started typing into a new tab. For example, I have youtube.com/subscriptions bookmarked, and when typing youtube, my bookmark would auto complete. How do I get rid of the new suggestions? I don't want to have to arrow down once every time I am trying to go to a specific part of a website.

Alle antwurden (2)

Keazen oplossing

hi owen09, you can go back to the prior autofill behavior in the address bar like this (at least still at the moment - mozilla has a tendency to remove these preferences again once a transitional phase for a new feature has been passed): enter about:config into the firefox address bar (confirm the info message in case it shows up) & search for the preference named browser.urlbar.unifiedcomplete. double-click it and change its value to false.

Worked perfectly! Thanks philipp!