Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

How to remove particular bookmarks being suggested in the Location bar while typing?

r_n_b

As above,

I would like some sites not being suggested as I type, but don't want to have to remove them from my bookmarks either...

As above, I would like some sites not being suggested as I type, but don't want to have to remove them from my bookmarks either...

Alle antwurden (4)

This can be adjusted in the Options dialog, on the Privacy tab, in the Location Bar section.

orange Firefox button (or Tools menu) > Options > Privacy

More info: Address bar autocomplete suggestions in Firefox.

I should mention that the options appear to be limited to "bookmarks or no bookmarks." I don't think there is any built-in way to show some but not all of your bookmarks in the auto-suggest.

Also note this if you visit a bookmarked site that this URL becomes a history item and will thus appear in the list even if you only want to show history items.


(thanks jscher2000 for pointing out that I posted this reply in the wrong thread)

Yeah, already knew that but replies are much apprecated.