Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

Hi do I put a pass word on the safe search

benice

My child keeps turning it off and looking up inappropriate images. How do I put a lock on it so he can't turn it off?

My child keeps turning it off and looking up inappropriate images. How do I put a lock on it so he can't turn it off?

Alle antwurden (1)

Hi

Family Friendly Browsing is a new feature in Firefox for Android which may help you in this situation. You can read all about it here.

This is a new feature and I understand that more work is being done to add more functionality in the future.

I hope this helps, but if not, please come back here and we can look into a different solution for you.