Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ouvert

How to prevent new Thunderbird mail from being sent to Notifications or Newsletter folders

TheBackupBox

New mail keeps going to either the Inbox, Notifications, or the Newsletter folders by default. No filters have been added to change the initial settings. How can the settings be modified so that all incoming mail goes to the inbox, eliminating every future instance of it being directed elsewhere?

I have no interest in the Notifications or Newsletter folders. I'm happy with getting rid of them completely, if that is a possibility that can solve the problem.

New mail keeps going to either the Inbox, Notifications, or the Newsletter folders by default. No filters have been added to change the initial settings. How can the settings be modified so that all incoming mail goes to the inbox, eliminating every future instance of it being directed elsewhere? I have no interest in the Notifications or Newsletter folders. I'm happy with getting rid of them completely, if that is a possibility that can solve the problem.

Toutes les réponses (2)

Are you using gmail? gmail creates categories. But as far as I know they don't show in Thunderbird as folders.

I'm using Zoho mail with a custom domain.

Poser une question

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.