Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ouvert

Calendar broken?

wileeatvt

Hi,

Thunderbird regularly unable to connect to my Google Calendar. Is there anything I can do? I updated it to the latest version today and now it said all the calendars (local, Google) are unavailable no matter what I do (unsubscribe, subscribe again and again)

And if I try to create a new calendar, the Google Calendar option is not even there anymore.

Is the latest Thunderbird broken or something I did?

Thanks,

Will

Hi, Thunderbird regularly unable to connect to my Google Calendar. Is there anything I can do? I updated it to the latest version today and now it said all the calendars (local, Google) are unavailable no matter what I do (unsubscribe, subscribe again and again) And if I try to create a new calendar, the Google Calendar option is not even there anymore. Is the latest Thunderbird broken or something I did? Thanks, Will

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.