Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ouvert

I am not receiving email replies from one specfic email address

Cheryl Adams

I am not receiving email replies from one specfic email address - they sent me texts showing the replies, but I don't have the replies

I am not receiving email replies from one specfic email address - they sent me texts showing the replies, but I don't have the replies

Toutes les réponses (1)

Check at your web account to see if the messages are being trashed prior to receipt by thunderbird. It may also be that your email provider is rejecting the emails for possible spam. Also, check your spam and trash folders.

Poser une question

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.