Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Résolu Archivé

Is it possible to tag all future emails from a specific email with a chosen tag?

dkim192

I am receiving a number of emails from several people for a specific project. To stay organized, I am tagging these emails one by one. However, there is a lot of back and forth replies from many people, and it becomes a hassle to individually tag each one as they come. Is it possible to automatically tag an email received from a specific email address?

I am receiving a number of emails from several people for a specific project. To stay organized, I am tagging these emails one by one. However, there is a lot of back and forth replies from many people, and it becomes a hassle to individually tag each one as they come. Is it possible to automatically tag an email received from a specific email address?

Toutes les réponses (2)

Solution choisie

A filter of the kind shown in the attached picture automatically tags messages from a specific sender, or messages from senders that are in the 'testing' address book.

This is perfect. Thank you!