Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Passwords disappeared after clicking "Refresh" button this morning

stevestrem

I clicked the "Refresh Firefox" button this morning and now all of the passwords on my desktop browser are gone. They are still available in the mobile browser. What happened? How do I get them back. Using SYNC did nothing.

I clicked the "Refresh Firefox" button this morning and now all of the passwords on my desktop browser are gone. They are still available in the mobile browser. What happened? How do I get them back. Using SYNC did nothing.

Toutes les réponses (2)

You can check if you have an "Old Firefox Data" folder on the desktop in case the Refresh feature in Firefox has been used and a new profile has been created.