Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ce sujet de discussion a été fermé et archivé. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question si vous avez besoin d’aide.
Verrouillé Archivé

Loss of Firefox "search" box

SuMo Bot

In the latest version of Firefox (89) I have lost the use of the Firefox search box (middle of Firefox home page). Each time I enter anything in this box, the search automatically reverts/switches to the browser search in the menu bar at the top of the page. Is there a fix for this as there's no point in having an option which can't be used?

In the latest version of Firefox (89) I have lost the use of the Firefox search box (middle of Firefox home page). Each time I enter anything in this box, the search automatically reverts/switches to the browser search in the menu bar at the top of the page. Is there a fix for this as there's no point in having an option which can't be used?

Toutes les réponses (1)

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.