Thunderbird will not let me delete email messages
Thunderbird will not let me move messages to the trash folder. If I do move a message to the trash bin the message will re-appear in the in-box. I have tried to follow th… (مانند نخ كشيده)
Thunderbird will not let me move messages to the trash folder. If I do move a message to the trash bin the message will re-appear in the in-box. I have tried to follow the steps in the Mozilla support website but that did not work. When I try to delete a message I get the following:
The current operation on "inbox" did not succeed. The mail server for account rex@rexperry.com responded: [TRYCREATE] Mailbox doesn't exist: INBOX/ Trash (0.001+0.000 secs).
I am using an HP desktop machine running W11. This problem did not happen until I switched to the W11 machine.
Any suggestions? Thanks, Rex Perry rex@rexperry.com