Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
باز

Compose window hangs when sending using JonathanKamen send later in dark mode

colabor8

I tried turning off the add-on and turned off dark mode. I have been successfully using it this way, having to change the font color using font/bkgrnd color control. I have not updated win10 or TB since the last time I used this function. I send out daily emails with findings to a group bcc list. Not complex nor variating.

I went to light mode, turned off JonathanKamen's "Send Later" add-on (which is designed and executes well). Process successfully concluded.

Turned back on "Send Later". Still works.

I prefer dark mode. Documenting for advice and to see proactively if some gap is there in code say for error handling.

Thank you, Greg [redacted phone# from community support forum]

I tried turning off the add-on and turned off dark mode. I have been successfully using it this way, having to change the font color using font/bkgrnd color control. I have not updated win10 or TB since the last time I used this function. I send out daily emails with findings to a group bcc list. Not complex nor variating. I went to light mode, turned off JonathanKamen's "Send Later" add-on (which is designed and executes well). Process successfully concluded. Turned back on "Send Later". Still works. I prefer dark mode. Documenting for advice and to see proactively if some gap is there in code say for error handling. Thank you, Greg [redacted phone# from community support forum]

ویرایش شده توسط James

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Sounds like just a problem the add-on itself.

یک سؤال بپرسید

شما باید برای پاسخ به پست‌ها وارد حسابتان شوید. اگر هنوز حسابی ندارید، لطفاًً یک سؤال جدید آغاز کنید.