Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
باز

I can't add my Outlook account to Thunderbird

kitetsuseki

I tried to add my Outlook account to Thunderbird, I entered my details and clicked Continue but it stuck in the "Looking up configuration" screen. I then tried doing manual configuration and entered outlook's IMAP and SMTP server but there's an error message that said "Failed logging in to server" and when I try again it became "Incoming server already exists." An OAuth2 popup appears only after I closed Thunderbird and since Thunderbird is already closed the address it's trying to return to (127.0.0.1:41003) is no longer monitored.

I tried to add my Outlook account to Thunderbird, I entered my details and clicked Continue but it stuck in the "Looking up configuration" screen. I then tried doing manual configuration and entered outlook's IMAP and SMTP server but there's an error message that said "Failed logging in to server" and when I try again it became "Incoming server already exists." An OAuth2 popup appears only after I closed Thunderbird and since Thunderbird is already closed the address it's trying to return to (127.0.0.1:41003) is no longer monitored.

پاسخ‌ها (2)

Sounds to me like you might have an antivirus/Firewall problem. Frequently antivirus product interfere in the account creation process. What are you using?

BTW you might want to navigate to the account setting so you can work on fixing the manual account you added rather than trying to add it again.

Matt said

Sounds to me like you might have an antivirus/Firewall problem. Frequently antivirus product interfere in the account creation process. What are you using? BTW you might want to navigate to the account setting so you can work on fixing the manual account you added rather than trying to add it again.

I'm on a fresh install of Arch Linux and haven't installed any antivirus software. What account setting do I need to tweak? This doesn't look like a server side issue since a OAuth2 popup does show up and I can confirm login but only after Thunderbird closed.

یک سؤال بپرسید

شما باید برای پاسخ به پست‌ها وارد حسابتان شوید. اگر هنوز حسابی ندارید، لطفاًً یک سؤال جدید آغاز کنید.