How to remove icons from bookmark toolbar
How do I remove the icons from my bookmark toolbar without removing the icons for the back/forward, reload, home buttons?
جزئیات اضافهی سیستم
- Version 18.104.22.16831
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.29
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Catalina Savings Printer Plugin
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.6
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
You might find a solution in this thread from earlier today: How do I keep the icons out of my Bookmarks Toolbar (tried Bookmarks Deiconizer) even after downloading files?
Does that work for you?
I've had bookmark deiconizer for a while, but I'm getting a message that's not compatible with Firefox 22.0. I don't understand why Firefox just doesn't fix this problem themselves. Thanks.
Hi cwitt93, the problems with Deiconizer were reported when Firefox 20 introduced per window private browsing (each Window can be regular or private). Apparently the extension was not designed to handle that change and the author chose not to update it. That's why the other thread describes some style rules you can apply to Firefox.
You could try the instructions here:
deleted spam link
Modified by the-edmeister