Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
حل شده بایگانی شده

sync gone wrong

helkaeriniel

I synced my desktop firefox to my laptop. I haven't updated the sync to the laptop in awhile. The sync has put all my old bookmarks on my desktop instead of the new ones on my laptop is there anyway I can undo this?

I synced my desktop firefox to my laptop. I haven't updated the sync to the laptop in awhile. The sync has put all my old bookmarks on my desktop instead of the new ones on my laptop is there anyway I can undo this?

پاسخ‌ها (2)

never mind i forgot about the backups

بخش‌ها

I have marked your above reply as the "Chosen Solution" since you have found the solution.