Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Why doesn't my bookmarks toolbar sync between devices?

Honeybunkle

I have bought a new laptop and have the latest versions of Firefox installed on it and my current desktop. I have set up sync and it does work, but the Bookmarks toolbar on the laptop does not contain the bookmarks from the desktop. I did add a bookmark to the laptop and it did show up on the desktop, but the remaining bookmarks on the desktop were not synced to the laptop.

I have bought a new laptop and have the latest versions of Firefox installed on it and my current desktop. I have set up sync and it does work, but the Bookmarks toolbar on the laptop does not contain the bookmarks from the desktop. I did add a bookmark to the laptop and it did show up on the desktop, but the remaining bookmarks on the desktop were not synced to the laptop.

پاسخ‌ها (1)

You can check the about:sync-log page via the location/address bar to see if there are error logs available.

You can temporarily set the services.sync.log.appender.file.logOnSuccess pref to true on the about:config page to also get a log of a successful Sync. Do not forget to reset the services.sync.log.appender.file.logOnSuccess pref to false after you have finished testing Sync or you will end up with a lot of unnecessary log files once the issue is resolved. You can upload a recent log if the log is too big to put in a reply.

You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can accept the warning and click "I'll be careful" to continue.