Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

How do I move the new tab button to the right edge of the tab?

ppakyz

I liked the new-tab button when it was on the right edge of the previous tab. Now with versions 4 & 5, it's moveable, but I can't put it back where it used to be. Is that possible?

I liked the new-tab button when it was on the right edge of the previous tab. Now with versions 4 & 5, it's moveable, but I can't put it back where it used to be. Is that possible?

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Try "Restore Default Set" in the Customize window if you can't drag that button to the default position.

Open the Customize window via "View > Toolbars > Customize" or via "Firefox > Options > Toolbar Layout"