Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

How do I manage my installed apps in Firefox 4? I can't find them anywhere after installing.

MamaSelander

I installed the Kids Mode app on my computer to check it out and did not like it. Now I want to remove it, but can't find my installed apps anywhere. In Firefox 3 there was a "my apps" menu option, but I can't find anything like this in Firefox 4. Can anyone help me get this off my computer so my daughter can play on her favorite websites again?

Thanks, MS

I installed the Kids Mode app on my computer to check it out and did not like it. Now I want to remove it, but can't find my installed apps anywhere. In Firefox 3 there was a "my apps" menu option, but I can't find anything like this in Firefox 4. Can anyone help me get this off my computer so my daughter can play on her favorite websites again? Thanks, MS

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Anything you install yourself can be found by clicking the orange Firefox button, go to Add-ons and then click Extensions. Click the "Remove" button to get rid of it.