Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Forecastfox Weather seems to be missing although the tech. sheet says I have it. But where?

Brian Townsend

I had Forecastfox and when I installed FireFox 4, Addons indicated Forecastfox Weather was compatable. It used to be on the bottom right-hand of browser, but I can't find it anywhere!

I had Forecastfox and when I installed FireFox 4, Addons indicated Forecastfox Weather was compatable. It used to be on the bottom right-hand of browser, but I can't find it anywhere!

پاسخ‌ها (6)

I found the solution on another forum.

1. Hover over 'Options' in the Firefox drop-down menu.

2. Move the cursor to the right and down until 'Add-on Bar' is highlighted.

3. Click to enable the Add-on Bar. The missing icons will magically reappear.

Click on the image below to see what the drop-down menu looks like.

ویرایش شده توسط DakotaMark

I am using Windows Vista and do not have a Firefox drop down menu. I may have that on my laptop which uses Windows 7. Is that where you accessed the Firefox drop down menu? I tried disabling and enabling the add on, restarting as prompted, but that didn't work. Would love a suggestion.

ویرایش شده توسط taeddy

If you have a Firefox icon on the top left corner, click on it and you'll see the Menu Bar. If you prefer to have the Menu Bar instead of the icon, you can do this:


View > Toolbars and CHECK the Menu Bar.


Once you have the Menu Bar, do this:

View > and CHECK the "Add-on Bar".

AMAZING!! Thank you. In Vista I went to "View" and then "Toolbars" and checked the option for "Add On Bar" and it appeared. Thank you so much. Our business relies in a great part on the weather . I'm asked at least once a day, sometimes 3 times a day, what the forecast is. You just saved me hours!!! Now if the weather would just go back to the way it was this past week over the weekend!!

ویرایش شده توسط taeddy

Sunshine !!

ویرایش شده توسط taeddy

You are welcome. And it's sunshine here too, in Texas.