Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
حل شده بایگانی شده

I have downloaded Firefox 4. The top of my page looks nothing like what they show. How do I fix it or get back to the Firefox I had before. I can't even find anywhere on my computer to uninstall Firefox 4

Marymw2

I have downloaded Firefox 4 and it didn't give me most of the tabs and such that it said I would get. The top of my page looks nothing like what they show. How do I fix it or get back to the Firefox I had before. I can't even find anywhere on my computer to uninstall Firefox 4

I have downloaded Firefox 4 and it didn't give me most of the tabs and such that it said I would get. The top of my page looks nothing like what they show. How do I fix it or get back to the Firefox I had before. I can't even find anywhere on my computer to uninstall Firefox 4

پاسخ‌ها (2)

بخش‌ها

Windows XP doesn't show the Firefox Button by default. If you want to see the Firefox button, go to View -> Toolbars and uncheck the Menu bar. (To get back the Menu bar, press the alt key to temporarily show it - see Restore the Menu bar in Firefox).

If you want to uninstall Firefox 4 you can do that from the Control Panel "Add or Remove Programs". See Uninstall Firefox from your computer.

To get back Firefox 3.6 go here: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html and read Install an older version of Firefox.

I was able to reinstall Firefox 3.6 and it came back fine. I am much happier. Thanks a lot