Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
حل شده بایگانی شده

Re-condense firefox menu into one button

SpringHalo

When I clean-install firefox 4, I get the condensed orange button in the top left hand corner that contains all of the menu items. When I copied my user-folder from my old computer, it was replaced by the old-style menu bar. How do I change it back?

When I clean-install firefox 4, I get the condensed orange button in the top left hand corner that contains all of the menu items. When I copied my user-folder from my old computer, it was replaced by the old-style menu bar. How do I change it back?

پاسخ‌ها (2)

بخش‌ها

Just choose not to display the old style menubar toolbar and the firefox button will re-appear

  • use View-> Toolbars -> Menubar
  • note keyboard key Alt may be used to temporarilly display the menubar, even if the firefox button is n use