Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

In ux the old and new menu's appear and nothing is moveable.

kobe

I downloaded Firefox UX and I understand that Many problems will appear. When I saw the screenshots I didnt see the old menu button, just the new one but on my computer they both appear. And when I hit customize no buttons are moveable (even the addon buttons). Anyone know whats wrong?

I downloaded Firefox UX and I understand that Many problems will appear. When I saw the screenshots I didnt see the old menu button, just the new one but on my computer they both appear. And when I hit customize no buttons are moveable (even the addon buttons). Anyone know whats wrong?

Všechny odpovědi (1)

Yes, UX is very unfinished. Nothing works as it will in the future - it verges on being useless right now