Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
حل شده بایگانی شده

how to put imported Toolbar bookmarks into the toolbar instead of a submenu in Bookmarks

izzie

I imported my previous Bookmarks but they've all gone into the Bookmarks menu; how do I get the previous Toolbar ones back into the Toolbar instead of just having them in a sub-menu in Bookmarks?

I imported my previous Bookmarks but they've all gone into the Bookmarks menu; how do I get the previous Toolbar ones back into the Toolbar instead of just having them in a sub-menu in Bookmarks?

پاسخ‌ها (1)

بخش‌ها

If you import an HTML file then those bookmarks are added at the bottom of the Bookmarks Menu folder.
If you want to have them on the Bookmarks Toolbar then you can move them to the folder with that name via a Cut and Paste action in the sidebar or in the Bookmarks Manager.

See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Sorting_and_rearranging_bookmarks_-_Firefox