Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
Cartlannaithe

When I add a bookmark, how can I make it DEFAULT to the bookmarks TOOLBAR instead of the bookmarks MENU without using the pull-down menus?

Ninasphere

Question When I add a bookmark, how can I make it DEFAULT to the bookmarks TOOLBAR instead of the bookmarks MENU without using the pull-down menus?

Question When I add a bookmark, how can I make it DEFAULT to the bookmarks TOOLBAR instead of the bookmarks MENU without using the pull-down menus?

All Replies (1)

You can create a bookmark on the bookmarks toolbar by dragging the favicon on the left end of the location bar (the site identity button) onto the bookmarks toolbar.