از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
باز

I just went through a syncro momentn that was entirely new to me than I was given an impossible long set of a passskey and the moment I went to the next step it disappeared, now I dont have a clue pf what to do. Helps

ianto7

THis is such nonesense. I have no idea what the hell happened with creating a passkey. Of course the damed thing disappeared the moment I took the next step. I HAVE NO IDEA OF WHERE I AM IN THIS LUDICROUS PROCESS. It started with going to Google Docs where I am writing a novel and being told I had signed out of Synchronisation. Clicking on it produced this madness. HELP!

THis is such nonesense. I have no idea what the hell happened with creating a passkey. Of course the damed thing disappeared the moment I took the next step. I HAVE NO IDEA OF WHERE I AM IN THIS LUDICROUS PROCESS. It started with going to Google Docs where I am writing a novel and being told I had signed out of Synchronisation. Clicking on it produced this madness. HELP!

شما باید برای پاسخ به پست‌ها وارد حسابتان شوید. اگر هنوز حسابی ندارید، لطفاًً یک سؤال جدید آغاز کنید.