Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
باز

Mobile homepage is changed to summary when FFox is minimized or closed

Abrimaal

I use both Firefox on PC and Android. I have never noticed such strange behavior on PC. When closing FF, even after PC restart, FF always opens the same pages and tabs I left it. On Android, after minimizing and retuning, I see a summary page instead of the page I am reading. In settings the selected option is : Open the last tab.

I use both Firefox on PC and Android. I have never noticed such strange behavior on PC. When closing FF, even after PC restart, FF always opens the same pages and tabs I left it. On Android, after minimizing and retuning, I see a summary page instead of the page I am reading. In settings the selected option is : Open the last tab.
تصاویر صفحه پیوست شده

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Hi,

The people who answer questions here, for the most part, are other users volunteering their time (like me), not Mozilla employees or developers. When a Mozilla employee jumps into a discussion, you'll see the Mozilla Staff label next to their name.

If you wish, you can leave feedback for developers on the Mozilla Connect website. Click the Firefox Menu Fx89menuButton button in the toolbar, click Help and select Share ideas and feedback…. Alternatively, you can use this link. Your feedback is collected by a team that reads it and gathers data on the most common issues.

You can also file a bug report or feature request. See File a bug report or feature request for Mozilla products for details.

یک سؤال بپرسید

شما باید برای پاسخ به پست‌ها وارد حسابتان شوید. اگر هنوز حسابی ندارید، لطفاًً یک سؤال جدید آغاز کنید.