Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Exceptions - Cookies and Site Data list blank despite being filled

gully

I have a list of websites that I keep in the cookies exceptions list so I remained logged in. But I noticed the list is blank in a few recent Firefox versions, even though the sites still retain the cookies. That means I cannot edit the entries or even see them.

I have a list of websites that I keep in the cookies exceptions list so I remained logged in. But I noticed the list is blank in a few recent Firefox versions, even though the sites still retain the cookies. That means I cannot edit the entries or even see them.
Attached screenshots

All Replies (1)

The exceptions to clear on shutdown are next to the feature now: support.mozilla.org/questions/1603681

یک سؤال بپرسید

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.