Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
باز

I couldn't login into my Amazon A to Z. It says ur account is not active

Olatunde Abisola

I couldn't login into my Amazon A to Z app. Its started showing account not active this morning when I tried logging

I couldn't login into my Amazon A to Z app. Its started showing account not active this morning when I tried logging
تصاویر صفحه پیوست شده

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Hi

Do you have Firefox for Android installed on your device? Have you set it as the default browser?

This support article should help:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/make-firefox-default-browser-android

یک سؤال بپرسید

شما باید برای پاسخ به پست‌ها وارد حسابتان شوید. اگر هنوز حسابی ندارید، لطفاًً یک سؤال جدید آغاز کنید.