Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Why does my mouse run slower in Firefox than on the desktop and other apps?

danny.farrimond

Windows 11 desktop - latest version with previews.

Within the last week or so, my mouse has started moving very slowly within Firefox. I've tried refreshing and reinstalling Firefox (which is up to date) and deactivating all extensions. However, this makes no difference.

If this can't be fixed, I will seriously consider using another browser as my default in Windows (long time Firefox user).

Windows 11 desktop - latest version with previews. Within the last week or so, my mouse has started moving very slowly within Firefox. I've tried refreshing and reinstalling Firefox (which is up to date) and deactivating all extensions. However, this makes no difference. If this can't be fixed, I will seriously consider using another browser as my default in Windows (long time Firefox user).

All Replies (1)

یک سؤال بپرسید

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.