Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Firefox is stuck in a loop and will not open.

Rhonda Buttery

Firefox on Windows 11. When I try to open Firefox I get a message that Firefox is already running, but is not responding. The old Firefox process must be closed to open a new window. Close does nothing, Task manager - end process does not close. Stuck in a permanent loop here. Rhonda

Firefox on Windows 11. When I try to open Firefox I get a message that Firefox is already running, but is not responding. The old Firefox process must be closed to open a new window. Close does nothing, Task manager - end process does not close. Stuck in a permanent loop here. Rhonda

All Replies (1)

یک سؤال بپرسید

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.