از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
باز

How do I save my Firefox passkey to a third-party password Manager?

Scates

I was creating two-factor authentication for my account and when I tried to create a passkey the only options were to use iPhone, iPad, or Android device, or Security key (see screenshot).

There's no option to add the passkey to a password manager (I'm using BitWarden).

I'm using Firefox Version 155.0 (64-bit) on Windows 11 (25H2).

I was creating two-factor authentication for my account and when I tried to create a passkey the only options were to use iPhone, iPad, or Android device, or Security key (see screenshot). There's no option to add the passkey to a password manager (I'm using BitWarden). I'm using Firefox Version 155.0 (64-bit) on Windows 11 (25H2).
تصاویر صفحه پیوست شده

شما باید برای پاسخ به پست‌ها وارد حسابتان شوید. اگر هنوز حسابی ندارید، لطفاًً یک سؤال جدید آغاز کنید.