Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
باز

Well-known (webauthn) not working firefox version 140.14.0

Sourav Kumar

Hello team,

            I've implemented passkey (webauthn). All browsers working fine along with firefox for regular passkey But we implemented ROR (well-known/webauthn) for cross domain using rpid (https://web.dev/articles/webauthn-related-origin-requests). Only this is failing for cross domain passkey in firefox where other browsers working good. I am using firefox version 140.14.0. I know its bit old but just asking does it support? We've some limitation so not able to test latest version of firefox. I am getting below error in console

"A resource is blocked by OpaqueResponseBlocking."

Any help regarding this will be appreciated.


Regards! Sourav

Hello team, I've implemented passkey (webauthn). All browsers working fine along with firefox for regular passkey But we implemented ROR (well-known/webauthn) for cross domain using rpid (https://web.dev/articles/webauthn-related-origin-requests). Only this is failing for cross domain passkey in firefox where other browsers working good. I am using firefox version 140.14.0. I know its bit old but just asking does it support? We've some limitation so not able to test latest version of firefox. I am getting below error in console "A resource is blocked by OpaqueResponseBlocking." Any help regarding this will be appreciated. Regards! Sourav

پاسخ‌ها (4)

In Firefox, opaque response is only allowed to enter the content process if it's a response for media (audio, image, video), CSS, or JavaScript. To turn it off, go to about:config and switch browser.opaqueResponseBlocking to false.

So if you're on 140esr, you'll need to switch to 153esr now for support.

Thanks. I found the root cause. The version of forefox returning relatedorigins as false .

یک سؤال بپرسید

شما باید برای پاسخ به پست‌ها وارد حسابتان شوید. اگر هنوز حسابی ندارید، لطفاًً یک سؤال جدید آغاز کنید.