Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
حل شده

show the content of selected email below the list of emails

tvy33755

I had to reinstall everything after a Windows glitch. I always liked to have Thunderbird show a list of my emails with a window below to show the content of emails I selected in the list. But now I can't find anything in settings to allow me to do that.

I had to reinstall everything after a Windows glitch. I always liked to have Thunderbird show a list of my emails with a window below to show the content of emails I selected in the list. But now I can't find anything in settings to allow me to do that.

پاسخ‌ها (1)

بخش‌ها

Press F8 to toggle the Message Pane. Alternatively use View (Alt-V) - Layout - Message Pane.

یک سؤال بپرسید

شما باید برای پاسخ به پست‌ها وارد حسابتان شوید. اگر هنوز حسابی ندارید، لطفاًً یک سؤال جدید آغاز کنید.