Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
قفل‌شده

windos password reset is not workking. i can't sing in to my laptop.

amritck93

I forgot my Windows password. I tried resetting it, but it doesn't work. I can't sign in to my HP laptop. Please help me recover access without losing my files.

I forgot my Windows password. I tried resetting it, but it doesn't work. I can't sign in to my HP laptop. Please help me recover access without losing my files.

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Hi,

This forum is intended to help users with Mozilla products, such as Firefox. Your question appears to be outside the scope of our support forum, so as a moderator, I’m going to lock the thread and mark it as off-topic. Please see Mozilla Support rules and guidelines for more information.