Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
حل شده بایگانی شده

streaming video won't open on Firefox but does on Chrome

jenna

I tried to open this streaming video from CBS News. It won't open on Firefox but it does play on Chrome. Both browsers are updated to the latest version. (Android)

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/110424-cbs-evening-news/

I tried to open this streaming video from CBS News. It won't open on Firefox but it does play on Chrome. Both browsers are updated to the latest version. (Android) https://www.cbsnews.com/video/110424-cbs-evening-news/

پاسخ‌ها (3)

I'm referring to the 10/4 evening news video which, is the first "image" on the page, not the videos below.

بخش‌ها

Hi

I notice that you are using an older version of Firefox for Android. I recommend that you update to the latest version available from the Google Play store. This support article will help:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/update-latest-version-firefox-android

Thanks! That fixed it.