Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Connectivity of accessories

Don's 2019 Computer

Since latest update, I have been unable to connect my “Photo Flash I-Drive” to my iPad. Error message indicates accessory not connected and needs device permission. “ of both device and accessory have been reviewed and no restrictive or blocked issue identified. Firefox is my default browser. (Ios 18 is installed on my iPad Air).

Since latest update, I have been unable to connect my “Photo Flash I-Drive” to my iPad. Error message indicates accessory not connected and needs device permission. “ of both device and accessory have been reviewed and no restrictive or blocked issue identified. Firefox is my default browser. (Ios 18 is installed on my iPad Air).

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Hi

This does not sound like an issue with Firefox for iOS but is something that the Apple support team should be able to help you with.