Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
حل شده بایگانی شده

Firefox IOS indicates 6 devices connected when none are connected

richverne

When trying to sync Firefox in IOS I get 'Sync not available' . When I tap the 'Clock' icon, under 'Synced devices' it indicated '6 device(s) connected'.

I have only my laptop and Ipad which I am trying to Sync?

Why does Firefox IOS think I have 6 devices connected?

Update 1: I uninstalled Firefox on my Ipad then reinstalled, retried Sync which failed and now it says 7 devices connected? Update 2: This is getting silly - I synced my Ipad using Itunes and Firefox on my Ipad now mirrors my Laptop. This is despite IOS Firefox still saying 'Sync not available'.

When trying to sync Firefox in IOS I get 'Sync not available' . When I tap the 'Clock' icon, under 'Synced devices' it indicated '6 device(s) connected'. I have only my laptop and Ipad which I am trying to Sync? Why does Firefox IOS think I have 6 devices connected? Update 1: I uninstalled Firefox on my Ipad then reinstalled, retried Sync which failed and now it says 7 devices connected? Update 2: This is getting silly - I synced my Ipad using Itunes and Firefox on my Ipad now mirrors my Laptop. This is despite IOS Firefox still saying 'Sync not available'.

ویرایش شده توسط richverne

خواندن این پاسخ در متن زمی‌نه

بخش‌ها

Update 3: Without having made any changes, Firefox on my Laptop now Syncs with my Ipad and the number of connected devices has been set back to 1 on Firefox IOS.

When I request a Sync on Firefox IOS is still says 'Sync is unavailable' but the synchronisation actually takes place.

ویرایش شده توسط richverne

پاسخ‌ها (3)

Your devices need to be on the new version of Sync in order for them to share information with each other. If any of your devices are still on the old Sync, you must unlink them before setting them up with the new Sync.

That doesn't answer why my device (Ipad) mysteriously synced and why it says 7 devices connected, but thanks anyway.

بخش‌ها

Update 3: Without having made any changes, Firefox on my Laptop now Syncs with my Ipad and the number of connected devices has been set back to 1 on Firefox IOS.

When I request a Sync on Firefox IOS is still says 'Sync is unavailable' but the synchronisation actually takes place.

ویرایش شده توسط richverne