Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

firefox sync tab disappear

max00191598

I'm on Firefox Nightly 105.0a1. Recently, the synced tab is empty (see picture). However, my device still manage to sync, and can still send tabs to other devices. Also, my device tabs can still be seen by other device. Is this a bug? I have tried relogin but no luck.

Btw, the second picture is EOL firefox. I know it but it's still operational.

I'm on Firefox Nightly 105.0a1. Recently, the synced tab is empty (see picture). However, my device still manage to sync, and can still send tabs to other devices. Also, my device tabs can still be seen by other device. Is this a bug? I have tried relogin but no luck. Btw, the second picture is EOL firefox. I know it but it's still operational.
تصاویر صفحه پیوست شده

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Hi.

Thank you for helping to test future updates to Firefox for Android.

If you wish to file a bug report please see File a bug report or feature request for Mozilla products for details.