This thread was archived.
اگر به کمک نیاز دارید لطفاً یک سؤال بپرسید.
Solved
Archived
Version 84 Restore session not in my drop down menu. Where has it gone?
When my Firefox restarted after a Windows reboot it only restored the tabs in one window, but when I shut it down I had 2 windows open. I can't see how to restore the second window, other than going through my history. Having restored 1 window, restore session is not in the drop down menu.
When my Firefox restarted after a Windows reboot it only restored the tabs in one window, but when I shut it down I had 2 windows open. I can't see how to restore the second window, other than going through my history.
Having restored 1 window, restore session is not in the drop down menu.
All Replies (1)
Chosen Solution
I've found the answer... History / Recently Closed Windows. Although there were only 2 entries shown, the window opened up with all the tabs restored.