Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Do I need another account for Firefox Sync like I did for Firefox Support?

kristelline2019

Initially tried signing in w/correct credentials and error-incorrect password, reset password and tried again w/correct credentials and error-incorrect password Again tried several times. Do I need another account for Firefox Sync like I did for Firefox Support?

Initially tried signing in w/correct credentials and error-incorrect password, reset password and tried again w/correct credentials and error-incorrect password Again tried several times. Do I need another account for Firefox Sync like I did for Firefox Support?

پاسخ‌ها (1)

An account for the support.mozilla.org (SUMO) site is only for the support.mozilla.org site and not usable elsewhere.

The SUMO site does not use Firefox Accounts as a way of logging in. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/access-mozilla-services-firefox-account