Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

how do i get the firefox symbol to the left of menu bar?

kevin947

To the left of the Menu Bar I've got the oblong orange Firefox button. I had the Firefox symbol button before and want it back.

To the left of the Menu Bar I've got the oblong orange Firefox button. I had the Firefox symbol button before and want it back.

پاسخ‌ها (1)

It sounds like you are using the Classic Theme Restorer extension. When you install that, it starts off with the Firefox 4-28 appearance of the "Application button" which is that orange rectangular button.

I don't have CTR enabled on this Firefox, so I can't look at it in detail, but if you call up CTR's options dialog, you should be able to change that. To get to the Options, you can use the Add-ons page, either:

  • Ctrl+Shift+a (Mac: Command+Shift+a)
  • "3-bar" menu button (or Tools menu) > Add-ons

In the left column, click Extensions. Then find Classic Theme Restorer on the right side and click its Options button. There are many options, so take 5 minutes to experiment and see if you can get the look you like.