Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Downloaded Firefox. Specified in options beforehand to create only shortcut in taskbar, deselected all other options; now I can't open the browser anywhere

lonelypidgeon

It doesnt appear anywhere on my computer, except when I open control panel and uninstall programs window, then it lets me know Firefox is installed.

I uninstalled the browser, restarted my computer, then re-installed it. Same thing.

What gives? Would appreciate some help. My computer is a new Asus netbook laptop.

I am using another browser to type this as I can't now open Firefox

It doesnt appear anywhere on my computer, except when I open control panel and uninstall programs window, then it lets me know Firefox is installed. I uninstalled the browser, restarted my computer, then re-installed it. Same thing. What gives? Would appreciate some help. My computer is a new Asus netbook laptop. I am using another browser to type this as I can't now open Firefox

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Hi, try this: Open the Start menu, type Firefox (or Mozilla Firefox) into search box, then right click on the result > Pin to Taskbar or Send to Desktop (create shortcut).

If your question is resolved by this or another answer, please take a minute to let us know. Thank you.