Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
حل شده بایگانی شده

My computer is NOT allowing me the option to uninstall InboxAce

JessiJoy

A little while back I allowed a program to install InboxAce on my computer. The toolbar is now showing on Mozilla Firefox, and I believe this is the program that crashed my computer today, though Inbox Ace was not in use when my computer crashed. I have no need for this program and would like to uninstall it. However, when I go to the control panel and select "Uninstall a Program," my computer does not list this program for me to uninstall. I have also tried removing mywebsearch.com, but this also does not appear to be anywhere on my computer. Additionally, I have no plugins for this program listed either. Inbox Ace has a toolbar on the right with an option to uninstall, but that option is not working. Thanks for any help you can offer.

A little while back I allowed a program to install InboxAce on my computer. The toolbar is now showing on Mozilla Firefox, and I believe this is the program that crashed my computer today, though Inbox Ace was not in use when my computer crashed. I have no need for this program and would like to uninstall it. However, when I go to the control panel and select "Uninstall a Program," my computer does not list this program for me to uninstall. I have also tried removing mywebsearch.com, but this also does not appear to be anywhere on my computer. Additionally, I have no plugins for this program listed either. Inbox Ace has a toolbar on the right with an option to uninstall, but that option is not working. Thanks for any help you can offer.

پاسخ‌ها (2)

بخش‌ها

Quick tip: when you want to remove a program which you can't find in Add / Remove Programs, do a search for remove that program or malware name

Like remove InboxAce - Google search for remove InboxAce

First result is http://malwaretips.com/blogs/inboxace-toolbar-removal/ And Malware Tips usually provides a complete set of instructions.

Thank you for responding. I started to download the malware software and it was suggested I shut down my internet browser first. For some reason, I opened the internet browser back up before downloading the Malware software and InboxAce is now gone. I think that when I used the toolbar option to uninstall, it did uninstall but I had to close my browser for it to take effect. Yay!