Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

I need to turn off my pop-up blockers ASAP. I'm on a MAC and new to Firefox (comcast wiped out my Safari)

laffoonv1

I'm on a testing site on my MAC OS 10, but new to Firefox (5.01). I need to disable my pop-up blockers for a specific site. How can I do this? Thanks

I'm on a testing site on my MAC OS 10, but new to Firefox (5.01). I need to disable my pop-up blockers for a specific site. How can I do this? Thanks

All Replies (4)

Firefox ->Preferences->Content

[window - Content panel ]

If you have extensions (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) that can block pop-ups or other content then you may have to disable those as well.

Hmm I show you where the Popup blocker is located in Preferences and the post is marked not helpful, oh that's nice.