Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

New Msg: "Mozilla VPN" Would Like To Add VPN Configurations

JH

Tried to turn on my Mozilla VPN today, Msg: '"Mozilla VPN" Would Like To Add VPN Configurations All network activity on this iPhone may be filtered or monitored when using VPN.' 2 choices offered: 'Don't Allow' or 'Allow'. I chose 'Don't Allow', as I don't want my activity filtered nor monitored, but the VPN will not turn on. Please explain?

Tried to turn on my Mozilla VPN today, Msg: '"Mozilla VPN" Would Like To Add VPN Configurations All network activity on this iPhone may be filtered or monitored when using VPN.' 2 choices offered: 'Don't Allow' or 'Allow'. I chose 'Don't Allow', as I don't want my activity filtered nor monitored, but the VPN will not turn on. Please explain?
Attached screenshots

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.